Thanks you, Marie of Come Fly with Me for nominating me for the Versatile Bloggers Award. I enjoyed your blog; I hope others will take a look.
The rules are:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
2) Tell 7 things about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 bloggers
4) Link to their sites and let them know of the nomination.
Seven things about me:
1) Until I went to high school, I attended a different school every year.
2) In the 1950’s, my sister and I earned a box camera. It only had one hole in the front and a shutter release. It used film and was black and white. So much different from anything we have now!
2) I love reading the Bible. I spent two years in a Christian Bible School in its study. I wanted to learn more about it since I had Jesus Christ as my Savior.
3) I love dogs and cats. My toy poodle lived to be 14 years old; my Burmese kittie lived to be 18. At one point, my husband and I had 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a newborn. Though this is not too much for some, it was a bit overwhelming for me to care for a newborn and 4 animals! But we still had 3 animals when my younger daughter was born!
4) My younger daughter was born at home. It was a great birth experience. (She is the only person I know that was born and lived in the same house in two cities. We moved our mobile home to our property when she was five.)
5) I love looking out my bedroom window and watching the birds.
6) I have no sense of direction, hence I get lost easily.
7) I would rather sit and read or type than exercise, but I am doing it so my arthritis won’t get the better of me!
The bloggers I am going to nominate are:
1) Our Poetry Corner
2) another cup of coffee
3) Making It Write
5) A Stitch to Scratch
8) The Luckiest
9) Ever Scarlet
10) Faith Unlocked
11) The Ninth Life
12) Pure Glory
13) Looking4God Today
15) In Search of His Face