What an honor, I’ve just been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Author S B Mazing. Thank you so much for this!
Put the Award Logo in your post. Done
Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you. Coming up
Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs. Done
Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs. Coming up
Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.). Will do
Here are the questions I’ve been asked:
1. If someone would write a book about your life, what would be the title?
I would like it to be titled: Well Done, Good and Faithful Servant.
2. What is your biggest fear?
I am tempted at times to be afraid of what the rest of my retirement years will be like. When I find that going through my mind, I remember I don’t have to be afraid. I can trust Him even if things aren’t going well and He will take care of me.
3. Which one would you rather be: Mermaid, Unicorn, Dragon, Fairy (what kind of Fairy) or the Easter Bunny?
Dragons are so interesting to people, I would like to be one, a kind one, that could talk. It would be fun to have little kids ride me and have fun with me.
4. Which country would you move to right away, without thinking twice?
Israel. It is an interesting country and I would love to be with the people.
5. Photo or Painting?
I love painting, but I think I have grown more fond of photography. I’m not very good at it, but sometimes I take a really nice picture. Having a digital camera has helped!
6. Who would you want to be on a deserted island with?
My husband, if he was still living. He would be able to put together things so we could live until rescued. He wold also have good ideas about being rescued. And it would be neat to be with him again.
7. What would you take along to that island?
I would take my Bible. Second I would want to take a pen and lots of paper so I could write. A computer would be better, but since electricity would be a problem, I would have to go back to paper and pen anyway!
The questions for you are:
1. If you could live in any city in the world, where would it be?
2. What do you want to be remembered for?
3. What is your favorite thing to do?
4. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Did you do what you thought you would?
6. Where was the best place you have ever been?
7. Who from history would you like to interview?
Thank you again, Author S B Mazing. I appreciate the nomination!